Greetings Tribe Genesis & Challengers,
This upcoming Sunday there will be the presentation of the Joshua Project. Below I have listed the format for each of the questions you have been reflecting upon. Please look over the questions and see how they relate to the specified format.
1. Debate: demonstrate the necessity of the allotment of the land to the Biblical story. In your argumentation be sure to show the way the Bible would come apart if we ignored this vital chunk. Propose a strategy to help people read/hear this neglected portion of Scripture.
2. Layout a “Redeemer’s Top 5” on being a leader using the Moses-Joshua correlations.
3. Write a 250 word prayer to God using the subject matter of question #3.
4. Using the verses relating the Lord’s command to Joshua, preach a three minute homily and its abiding significance for us as the church.
5. After finding three major themes in the endings of Joshua, perform a skit of our three fellowships. Relate one theme to one fellowship (eg. The topic of holiness to Family Fellowship would be acted out).
6. Play a game of charades. Follow it by showing us how this is a threat to us today.
Please have each of these six prepared for Sunday. Looking forward to a fruitful time of sharing and learning.
Sunday 9:45 am Livestream:
If you missed our service, don't worry! Our sermons are uploaded so you will never miss out!